We are about halfway through this second closure and who really knows what will happen!? Home workouts and home cooked meals are here for awhile longer so I wanted to share a yummy recipe for some awesome sweet potato fries/wedges. After you eat them this way, it will be hard to have them any other way!
What you’ll need:
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- Coconut oil spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pierced sweet potatoes in the microwave on the ‘potato’ setting and cook.
- Once done, take them out carefully and cut into wedges or fry shape lengthwise.
- Spray with coconut oil spray and season with sea salt and red pepper flakes.
- Place into oven for 15-20 minutes or until they are crispy and caramelized.
- Serve with a lean protein and some veggies!
If you are looking to dial in further on your nutrition and at-home fitness, my 12-week custom Fitness and Nutrition Training program is perfect for you! Another great option is my Bikini Body Fitness and Nutrition Plan which includes 15 weeks of guided workouts along with a custom nutrition plan. It’s everything you need to get bikini ready these next few months. The time is NOW!