Karen Mullarkey is a WBFF Pro who shares her expertise through personal training, fitness consulting and fitness modeling. Whether you would like personal training, consulting advice in regards to anything fitness or advice on how to get started in the fitness modeling industry Karen can help you.
Karen has since retired from competing so she can focus on building her personal training business “No Mullarkey” Personal training and her High End Consulting business. Karen trains and consults with clients all around the globe and continues to build her fitness empire. She works with pro golfers (one of which just won her very first pro tournament in Australia, Cheyenne Woods), recreational skiers and snowboarders, national figure, bikini and physique competitors and the everyday individual looking to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Karen will not only travel the world with elite pro athletes such as golf pro’s on competitive tours, but she also will travel to Aspen, Vail, and other winter sports meccas for specialized training and program design.
Karen’s philosophy is much more unique than many fitness enthusiasts out there. Karen knows how to balance life and fitness. If you follow her on social media you find her showing fitness tips on the slopes flying down the mountain on her snowboard, shooting tips on her boat “No Mullarkey” while wake boarding and water skiing and of course in the gym itself. She has a contagious personality combined with a sweet southern accent which will grow on you. Her passion for fitness comes out in everything she does as she leads by example. You will even find her challenging some poor soul to a push-up contest in the middle of a music festival, Mullarkey knows how to have fun with fitness!
You might also recognize Karen because she is a cover model and has been published in almost every major national fitness publication. An ISSA certified personal trainer, she was just in an a national campaign ad for ISSA. She not only is a very skilled athlete and isn’t afraid to sweat but she also knows her angles when in front of the camera. She has also been aired nationally on television in a commercial for fitness equipment. She is a writer and role model and continues to get published internationally when she puts her pen to paper.
Look for Karen to continue changing fitness with her unique philosophies. Combined with the experience, knowledge and know how this gal is going to change fitness for the better. She is a firm believer in living life to it’s fullest because life is just too darn short. As she would say…….”YEEHAW BABY”!
Remember…….”No Excuses and that’s No Mullarkey”!
Karen Mullarkey has been involved in the fitness industry for more than 10 years as a competitive pro athlete, ISSA certified personal trainer, fitness consultant, internationally published writer and cover model. You might recognize Karen because she has been published in every major national fitness publication over the course of her career. She also is not only a fitness cover model but also landed her first novel cover! If you are into fitness you have seen Karen either in the publications, on the book stands or on television. Karen is available for fitness modeling, swimwear modeling, sports modeling, general lifestyle modeling and acting. To book Karen and for all media inquires contact email@example.com.
Karen is also represented by Sports + Lifestyle Unlimited nationally and Dani’s Agency locally in Arizona.
- American Ninja Warrior Walk On Season 8 Los Angeles, CA
- Remax World’s Long Drive Tournament
Golf Channel and NBC
Las Vegas, NV
- Major League Baseball News
ESPN, United States
- Scottsdale Health Cover Model United States
- Biker Days Novel
- United States
ISSA National Ad Campaign
(Oxygen, Shape, Flex, M&F, M&F Hers) United States
- Max Sports and Fitness
- Fitness Plus
- VIP Guest Speaker at the Arnold Classic
- VIP Speaker
Dr. Jack Barnathan
New York, NY
Dearing Acting Studio
May- Calendar Shoot for Dillon Aero
June, July and August-Featured in Train for Her Magazine
- April-American Ninja Warrior Walk On Season 8
- June – Featured in the Wall Street Journal’s “The Future of Everything”
August – All 4 E-Books hit #1 on the Amazon Best Sellers List
November and December – Featured in a Oxygen Magazine in ISSA National Ad Campaign
- August-National Ad Campaign Model for ISSA:
-Oxgen magazine www.oxygenmag.com
-Shape Magazine www.shape.com
-Muscle and Fitness Hers www.muscleandfitnesshers.com
- July-Released her 1st 4 E-Books (Buy Now!)
- May-Featured in an interview in Golf Digest in regards to Cheyenne Woods training regimen www.GolfDigest.com
- February-VIP Guest Speaker at the Arnold Classic. Visit arnoldsportsfestival.com.
- August- Max Sports and Fitness Magazine
- May- Team “No Mullarkey” Gets it’s 1st Overall Bikini Win at the Dennis James Classic
- November – Cover Model Scottsdale Health
- Summer- Power Systems Catalogue www.power-systems.
- December- Cover Model for Biker Days Novel written by Allison Author
- July- National Ad Campaign Model for the ISSA featured in….
- Shape Magazine http://www.shape.com
- Flex Magazine http://www.flexonline.com
- Muscle and Fitness Hers http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com
- Oxygen Magazine http://www.oxygenmag.com
- Muscle and Fitness http://www.muscleandfitness.com
- October- Live Appearance on NBC and Golf Channel at the Remax Long Drive World’s Championship with golf pro client Tyler Kelletthttp://www.longdrivers.com/remax-wldc
- February – Appearance on Major League Baseball News on ESPN http://m.mlb.com/network
- January – World Physique Magazine – Women – www.worldphysique.com
- March – Mainstream Magazine – www.mainstreammagazine.com
- March – Cover Model Max Sports and Fitness – www.maxsportsandfitness.com
- March – World Physique Magazine – www.worldphysique.com
- September – Physique Magazine – www.physique-mag.com
- September – Fitness Plus Magazine – www.fitplusmag.com
- September – Fitness Plus Magazine – www.fitplusmag.com
- September – Fit and Firm Magazine – www.fitandfirmmag.com
- September – ExtraFit Magazine – www.extrafitmag.com
- July – Fit and Firm Magazine – www.fitandfirmmag.com
- June – World Physique Magazine – www.worldphysique.com
- May – Physique Magazine – www.physique-mag.com
- April – Physique Magazine – www.physique-mag.com
- March – Fit and Firm Magazine – www.fitandfirmmag.com
- January – Fit and Firm Magazine – www.fitandfirmmag.com