Gyms are closed for the foreseeable future now what? Put together your own at-home gym for under $100! Here are my top recommendations for your at-home gym equipment:
- Stability Ball – great for core exercises and can double as a stability chair while on the computer!
- Jump rope – great way to get in some cardio.
- Bands – great for all kinds of exercises for glutes and building that booty!
- Dumbbells – if you are just starting, start anywhere from 3-15 lbs and for those that are more advanced, 15 lbs+!
- Resistance Bands – excellent for arms, shoulders and they take up very little space.
- Kettle bells – adjustable ones are great these help in getting up that heart rate, arms and booty!
Not sure where to start? My customized Virtual Training can help you with whatever you have on hand already! For a limited time only, I have decided to offer my 12-week virtual program for just $399 (usually $450) using code COVID19 at checkout. Only have a mat and some dumbells? No problem, this program is 100% customized to you, your goals and even the equipment you have on-hand. In addition, you would receive your personalized nutrition plan for 12 weeks and again, since this plan is custom, I can work around your food allergies etc. In addition to the custom plans, you can contact me anytime with questions or concerns via email, cell, or text. If you are unsure about the lifts, I do have a large library of videos of myself demonstrating each exercise so that you are sure to use the correct form. You can sign up here and don’t forget to use the code COVID19 to receive your discount.